This Sun Cream Mineral Sunscreen shields your skin with non-nano zinc oxide. Organic zinc oxide is the active SPF ingredient which acts as a physical barrier laying on the top of your skin, protecting you from the sun's harmful UVA/UVB rays. This mineral based sunscreen does not enter your blood stream like other toxic chemical sunscreens do. Most traditional plastic sunscreens are made of chemicals, such as Oxybenzone and Octinoxate, and go into your bloodstream. They are endocrine disrupting and in some cases cancer causing, as well as reef destroying.
Our Sun Cream is not only plastic free, but goes on clear, residue-free. The more often you apply, the better the protection. This natural/organic combination is gentle enough for your kids, toddlers and our oceans. No toxic chemicals... all natural, all the time!
Learn more about the benefits of mineral based sunscreens by checking out our Educate Article.
- Strong UVA/UVB broad-spectrum sun protection, reducing the signs of aging
- Biodegradable, cruelty free and reef safe
- Plastic free, reducing micro-plastics and toxins in our oceans!
- 22.5% clear zinc oxide, considered one of the safest active ingredients by the FDA
- Comes in an eco-friendly, reusable & recyclable tin
- Water resistant up to 80 minutes
- Ingredients are organic and vegan
- SPF 30, should be applied frequently and after getting wet
INGREDIENTS Organic food grade non-nano zinc oxide, Coconut butter, Coconut oil, Candelilla (vegan) wax, Vitamin E, Avocado oil, Sunflower oil, Raspberry seed oil and Pikake oil.
DIRECTIONS Apply a dime size amount of sun cream to your skin as needed. This physical barrier to the sun, sits on top of your skin like a shirt. The more often you apply, the more protection you get. Provides moderate protection against sunburn. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use & call a doctor if rash occurs. Store at room temperature, it will melt at 80F. Keep out of reach of children.
Protecting your skin and our coral reefs, finally a sunscreen you can feel good about!